- Sensor closed-loop temperature control, and zero-crossing trigger without polluting the power grid.
- Adopt corrosion-resistant and heat resistant alloy materials and spray high-temperature nano-ceramics with a long service life and suitable for lead-free operation.
- Quick temperature rise, with accurate and stable temperature.
- LCD temperature display.
- Digital temperature calibration.
- Large-capacity design, more suitable for dip soldering of small PCBs.
- Voltage: 110 V / 220 V
- Power Consumption: 600 W
- Control System: Microcomputer Control
- Max. Temperature: 450 ℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 5 ℃
- Temperature Stability: ± 2 ℃
- Solder Pot: Titanium Alloy
- Solder Pot Dimensions: 98(L) * 121(W) * 58(H) mm
- Max. Solder Weight: About 4.35 kg
- Dimensions: 200(L) * 320(W) * 100(H) mm